Thursday, October 25, 2007

Just for Fun

Here are some adorable pictures of Rebecca just because I love to capture precious moment of her on camera. And here's what Rebecca must be thinking about it all.

Just hanging out in my swing. Can someone please get me the remote?

Mom has been working really hard at getting me to smile - sometimes I cooperate.

I can sleep just about anywhere and any time.


This is my new big toy except I have no idea how to use it. My feet don't touch the bottom and my arms don't even reach the toys. I think mom just likes to spin me around and laugh at me.

Stop with the pictures already would you!?!

Just a note to all my fans: I'm almost 2 months old now. I weigh 11 pounds and 7 ounces. I'm 21 inches long. And I only cried a little when I got my shots...ok...I cried a lot, with a little screaming.

1 comment:

  1. She looks so precious! One of these weekdays that I have off I would love to come hang out with the two of you.

    ReplyDelete