Friday, October 24, 2014

Pumpkin Patch Adventures

Fall doesn't seem quite complete without a trip to a pumpkin patch. I took the kids tonight and they had a great time running around trying out all the different little attractions. My favorite thing to do is take pictures of them having fun. 
Blake used to hold the title of "Smilie" in our family, but now he's in his moody twos, so Brianna is happily taking over the title.
Little Miss Smilie!
Blake had lots of fun in the corn pile with the dump trucks.
(Don't worry, I took her pacifier away after this picture and cleaned it at home :)


This is a great picture of Brianna's 1 tooth!
Rebecca loved jumping in the hay pile.
Blake took walking on the pallets seriously and would not look at me.
These girls are all smiles though :)
This is the best picture I could get of the 3 of them - Blake was not in the mood. 
Just can't stop this girl from growing!


Blake loved ringing the bell on the hay train.
Blake found a wagon and told me he was "going farming". 
It was a good time - love making memories with the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment