Saturday, July 12, 2014

Easter Blessings

(Here is a little more catching up.)

Easter is such a great time of the year! First, we celebrate our risen Savior and second, it's Spring time and who doesn't love Spring weather?! This year we did a little photo shoot before leaving for church on Easter morning. I'm so glad the kids were in a good mood!
 I put this collage together in Picasa. And then here are all the individual pictures just a little bit larger.
Dad and the kids.
Mom and the kids.
I was so excited to find matching dresses for Rebecca and Brianna! I didn't think I would be able to because they are so far apart in age, but I did - at The Children's Place online - great prices too!
Blake is such a goof ball! We love his silly smiles!
Rebecca took this one!
Brianna has some pretty good smiles too!
Growing up way too fast!

1 comment:

  1. I love the matching dresses and love Children's place online. I got matching Christmas Pajamas for the entire family through them last year. They were so cute and really warm too!!

    ReplyDelete