Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Spring Break

Yes, I'm on my spring break right now. Monday I was actually very productive and I "spring cleaned" all the bedrooms. But since then, well, I've been less productive ;) I just can't stop thinking about all the things that I would rather be doing than what I am doing.
In reality, I am enjoying myself. I love staying in bed in the morning with Rebecca crawling all over me. We got together with some other friends today and have another outing tomorrow. The weather has been nice enough to play outside and get really muddy. We're having a relaxing spring break.

Here are a few pictures of Rebecca out on the farm. It was so sunny and warm out today!

The ice is almost melted off the pond.


Daddy's little farm girl!

2 comments:

  1. spring on the farm! What fun.
    Hope your spring break is awesome. One more week until mine:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. your pond looks so pretty and I love the farm girl photos, so adorable!

    ReplyDelete