Friday, March 26, 2010

A few new things

It's spring time on the farm and yesterday we had our first two baby calves. Rebecca was so excited! But she was also a little scared to get too close to the calves.Here are a few new crafty things I did last week. I've made ribbon barrettes before, but I had all the supplies to make more. I also really wanted to try some little flowers. The last "new" thing is Rebecca's bike. Last weekend I went to the thrift store to find her a bike. We actually got two. This plastic 3-wheeler and a real kids bike. One of the training wheels is broken off the real bike, so we have to get new ones. She is still trying to get the hang of pedaling, but she is getting better. She also LOVES her helmet! The day after I got the bikes it snowed 6 inches so we brought the bike inside for the day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment