Friday, June 29, 2012

Catching up

Can't believe June is almost over! I have been in total summer mode and that means only getting to things if I am really motivated. So that means updating the blog has been on the back burner. I just went through a bunch of pictures from the month of June so I thought I would share a little of what we have been up to.

Rebecca played another season of Bam Bam Ball and this year and was on the Purple Team. It's always a little awkward watching 3-5 year olds play an organized sport, but she improved over last year and had fun.




Blake is as happy as ever and growing fast. He is starting to sit up and eat baby cereal. The last 5 months have flown by, but we rejoice in every day with our precious baby boy!

Rebecca is fascinated with the frogs we find on our deck. They love to hid under the grill cover. Although Rebecca will not touch them with her hands, she likes to play with them and let them swim in her pool.



My parents (Grandma and Grandpa Pontier) came for a 3 day visit last week. My dad got to meet Blake for the first time and Rebecca loved spending time with her grandparents. 

I always try and find a little sewing project for my mom when she is here and this time we made pillow covers for our living room pillows. My mom created the pattern for the pillow covers and sewed the tan ones. I followed her instructions and made the dot pillow covers - which include gussets and zippers!

In between all those activities, we are just enjoying the mostly slow summer days as a family!

No comments:

Post a Comment