Friday, October 1, 2010

Bathroom Art

I've always wanted to put something on the wall behind the toilet, but what? Bathroom decorations are hard! But the first time I saw this on Creative Crate, one of my favorite craft blogs - I also love her playlist, I knew it was just what I had been looking for. This blog is full of great ideas and I've gotten in the habit of just copying the images that I like and saving them in my craft idea file on my computer so that I don't forget or have to try and find the same post again when I have time to be crafty.

So here it is my new bathroom art. It was suppose to be a "free" project by using supplies I already had, but I ended up buying a new frame because I didn't love the one that I already had. So it cost me about a half hour on my Cricut and $12 on a frame.

I couldn't have done this without my Cricut - love it!!
Rebecca had fun finding letters she knows and she learned a few more too.
The finished project up in the bathroom.

2 comments:

  1. I need one for my boys' bathroom downstairs that just says FLUSH!

    Cute idea, little sister, and hat's off to that cricut thing.

    Grace

    ReplyDelete