Sunday, September 5, 2010

Birthday Girl!

Rebecca celebrated her 3rd birthday this past Tuesday and we had a family party for her on Sunday. We continue to be amazed at how fast she is growing up! She has been talking for weeks about wanting a Strawberry Shortcake cake. So with the help of a few figurines, she got her wish.
Opening gifts - this one is from Grandma and Grandpa Pontier. Thanks!
We took a few pictures outside before church. For the past year Rebecca has not loved the camera and usually will not smile or look at me. But today I found the trick - she loves to look through her scrapbooks that I have made for her. So I told her I needed cute pictures to put in them so she could look at them all the time. She ate it up and finally smiled for me!

1 comment:

  1. She is getting so big!! I love the cake. When I was little my entire bedroom was done in Strawberry Shortcake. Complete with bright red carpet!! How is your class this year? I need to stop in sometime.

    ReplyDelete