Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Sew and Tell

I've been reading a lot more blogs lately - crafty blogs. And they have inspired me to make the things around me a little more beautiful. So my first "Sew and Tell" is a canvas bag that I put a lining in. I have to give credit to my mom for making me this bag years ago and I have used it for many different things. Recently I have been using it as my library bag to keep track of our library books and videos and my library card. I dressed up the bag by sewing in a lining and adding a pocket with a snap to hold my library card. I also lined the straps and now the bag is reversible!


3 comments:

  1. impressive.....most impressive....but you are not a Lois yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is sooo cute.
    My sister reads a lot of crafty blogs too. Did you see the pants she made?
    I am jealous of your sewing. NICE WORK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW - keep up the good work
    Mom

    ReplyDelete