Monday, October 5, 2009

Getting out the Door

For all you working moms, you know what I'm talking about - trying to get out the door each morning on time is like a 3 ringed circus! And I only have one kid! Here's a picture of Rebecca when we FINALLY got in the car this morning. She doesn't always eat breakfast at our house in the morning, but this morning she need a "bar," she and her green blankie are nearly inseparable, she need her glasses because I had mine on, and at the last minute she decided she needed to bring "moo" along, whom she tried to feed her bar to as we drove - what a sticky mess.

2 comments:

  1. Couldn't have been too bad if you had time to take a picture, which I'm glad you did. Thanks,
    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. this totally made me smile! super cute.

    ReplyDelete