Tuesday, June 17, 2008

The latest

Here are just a few pictures of what we have been up to lately. I am enjoying my summer at home with Rebecca. Although somehow I seem to get even less done than I did while I was teaching. My sister Rachel is at our house visiting for a while and Rebecca is loving the added attention.

Here we all are on Father's Day. We are sitting on our new sofa, although you can't see much of it. We are loving our new furniture.

Rebecca does not seem to be as independent as she used to be and always wants to be where you are. So I had to find a way for her to be entertained in the kitchen while I was making supper. Surprisingly she is very good at puting the tupperware back in the drawer as well!Rebecca is now trying to pull herself up onto everything. She can't quite pull herself to her feet yet and gets very frustrated. But when you help her to her feet she is all smiles. She is getting very good at puting one foot in front of the other and "walking" with you. She can also crawl on all fours put would rather be standing.Just hanging out with Aunt Rachel :)

No comments:

Post a Comment