Friday, June 27, 2008

It's like riding a bike

I love boating and skiing and Dan has grown to love it as well. I had to take last summer off from skiing because I was pregnant. I was a little apprehensive putting on the skies last weekend. But I guess skiing is like riding a bike, once you know how you never forget and once you get up you know just what to do.
Dan learned how to ski last summer and now you'ld never know that he hadn't been doing it for a lot longer.Rebecca is turning into quite the little boater as well. This new life jacket fits much better than the last one.For those of you who are familiar with Lake Red Rock and the mile long bridge, will know how amazing this picture is. In a normal summer the water is usually about 40 feet lower than this! If you look closely you can see the water mark a few feet higher where the water level was the week before when the lake crested.

1 comment:

  1. oooh,
    I miss waterskiing.
    And congrats Dan, I remember watching you try to waterskil once:)
    Great seeing you guys again!

    ReplyDelete