Thursday, December 11, 2014

Birthday Celebrations

It's been a while since I've posted. We've had a pretty quiet November. Back at the beginning of the month, Dan and I celebrated our birthdays and we took advantage of a Groupon deal and stayed over night at the Ramada hotel water park in Des Moines. The kids had a great time swimming, I didn't have to cook supper, and it was some good family time after harvest was mostly over.

Here are a few photos of our fun day away.
Brianna loves bath time so it's not surprising she loves swimming too.
Rebecca was very brave and we had fun racing down the big water slides.


Birthday supper for me!
Everyone helped me eat my birthday brownies and ice cream. 
It took Blake a little while to get comfortable in the water, but he eventually was able to go around on his own.
He went down this slide a lot!
We also had a great time with friends and family for Thanksgiving, but I failed to take any pictures! Can't believe Christmas is in two weeks! Love the holidays and trying not to stress out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment