Wednesday, October 30, 2013

She's Here!

We are so happy to welcome Brianna Joy into our family! She was born on Oct. 28 at 8:02 am. She weighed in at 7 lbs. 15 oz. and was 20 inches long. She also has a great head of dark hair - perfect for bows! We are all in love with her already!
Brianna Joy
Proud mama with her 3 blessings!
Our family of five!
Rebecca is in love with her new little sister.
Brianna with Aunt Linda.
Our 3 blessings! Becca, Blake and Bri.
Big Brother and Big Sister - very proud!
With all the picture taking, Blake can now say, "EEEZZZ!"  With a goofy grin too.
Brianna with Grandpa and Grandma De Vries. 
Brianna with Aunt Debbie and the Eekhoff cousins.


  1. Priceless pictures of all of you! What beautiful smiles on all the faces! Look at the hair on Bri! What a beautiful family of five!

  2. Yeah!! I am so excited for you guys. She is adorable!! I am loving all that hair. Both Katie and Kale were bald until they were like 2.5 and then Kennedy came out with all this beautiful dark hair and I admit that I went a little bow crazy myself! In fact she still has a bow in her hair everyday, but now she is the one who says, "Mama I don't have my bow in!!" Enjoy your time at home. All of your babies are absolutely precious.