Saturday, December 17, 2011

Thanksgiving Recap

I know it is closer to Christmas than Thanksgiving now, but I have yet to post about Turkey Day and still want to do that. For Thanksgiving we traveled up to Hills, MN to my sister's house to spend the weekend with the rest of my siblings. We've done the same thing the last 2 years, but this year my parents were unable to make the trip from Canada. Here is a quick recap in photos.
We decorated the table with style.
The men fried the turkey, which was the tastiest turkey I've ever had.
All 18 of us sat around the table and thanked God for our many blessings!
And of course we attempted the traditional family photo. This is not the best one, but at least everyone's head made it in the frame. It was a great and memorable weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment