Thursday, November 10, 2011

Better Late than Never

We have some catching up to do here. Going back a few weeks...Rebecca had a Fall party at school and was able to wear a costume. She chose to be a fairy again this year, which was great because we still had the wings from last year. She had a lot of fun showing everyone how she could "fly."
We also made a few Halloween treats for friends and neighbors. I got the idea off another blog of course, but now that I am looking for it again, I can't find the blog back. They turned out really cute!
How to: Dip Nutter Butter cookies in melted vanilla almond bark (I thinned it down with Crisco). Let it harden and then drizzle additional melted almond bark over the cookies (I used a paper decorator bag with the tip cut off). Add melted dark chocolate eyes with a toothpick.

1 comment:

  1. Becca - you make a very pretty fairy!!!

    ReplyDelete