Friday, June 19, 2009

Just Hangin' Out

This week has been pretty quiet. Rebecca and I have just been hanging out. We had our first play group with some other teachers and their kids. Rebecca had fun playing with some new toys and kids. Other than that we've been at home having some fun.This was Rebecca yesterday playing with Playdough. She mostly just puts the lids on and off, but at least she is practicing matching colors.

This morning I caught her in the cereal box!

Isn't her hair cute? I've had a few moms comment on how much hair Rebecca has and that they are jealous because their daughters don't have enough to even put in a ponytail. I like it too, except when Rebecca refuses to let me put it up and she walks around with it hanging in her eyes.

On another topic, how soon can you tell if your child is right or left handed? Rebecca seems to favor her left had when eating and drawing. I really don't have a preference which one she is, but I was just curious.

1 comment:

  1. Wow,
    Even before I read your post, I was going to comment about how nice her hair looks. AND she has a mom who can braid!! Lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete