Monday, May 5, 2008

This weekend..

...was full of activity. Saturday I went garage sale shopping in Monroe. I had a couple neighborhoods in mind that I found good stuff at last fall and sure enough, I hit the jackpot. I went to two different sales and got all of Rebecca's summer clothes that she'll need and even a few fall clothes. I thought I was done, but on my way out of town I saw one more sale that I thought would have some good stuff and bingo - look at Rebecca's new kitchen set!!Here is one more picture of the basement. We got two new chairs and soon hope to bring the couch from upstairs down, but first we need to find some new stuff for upstairs. For now Rebecca likes the wide open space to practice getting around. She'll really close to crawling! Although trying to crawl is hard work, so sometime you need to relax and chew on a remote.We didn't make it to Pella's Tulip Time, but Sunday before evening church we drove around and took a few pictures.
According to local reports, these last tulips are suppose to be the largest and are very, very rare. They are said to be big enough to hold a quart of water, if they could hold water.

Other things that kept up busy this weekend were Dan hauling manure (aren't you glad I don't have a picture of that :) and we also got a new car to replace Dan's Contour. If you are in the market for a '98 Contour in fair condition make us an offer!

2 comments:

  1. She is a little Peach

    ReplyDelete
  2. For some reason I can't figure out how to consistantly load pictures that are able to be enlarged by clicking on them. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. If you have any advice, let me know.

    ReplyDelete